Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Summer Routine

My weekly summer routine this summer consists of a few things:
1.) wake up at 6:30 sharp.
2.) get ready for swimming and leave the house by 6:40.
3.) swim until 9.
4.) be home by 10.
5.) take a nap.
6.) eat lunch.
7.) do some chores.
8.) go back to swimming at 5.
9.) come home around 7.
10.) eat dinner and sleep until next morning.

This isn't my schedule everyday, but it is most of the time.
It's a huge change for me because last summer I spent traveling Europe. And ever since then, I've done nothing but want to travel and see the world.
This summer, on top of this schedule, I plan on becoming fluent in one of the many languages I have started learning.
I encourage others to pick up a 2nd or even 3rd language this summer! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment